Monday, September 12, 2016

Hobbit Day Planner Stickers {Erin Condren}

If you're a Tolkien fan, you are probably aware that September 22 is the birthday of both Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, and has thus been designated Hobbit Day.  It's a great day to go barefoot, eat 'round the clock like a Hobbit, and kick back with some tea and Tolkien.  As promised,  I have another set of free planner stickers for the month, and they are Hobbit/LOTR-inspired to decorate up your Hobbit Day week.

Hobbit Day planner stickers.  Free for personal use.

These are sized specifically for use with Erin Condren planners and for cutting by a Cricut machine, but can be used with any electronic paper cutter that can accept uploaded PNGs.  If you are using Design Space, be sure to open it in Firefox and resize the image to 8.5" x 6" before cutting so the boxes are the appropriate size.

You can save the image above directly from the blog and clean it up in Design Space if you like.  If you would prefer to download the full-resolutoin PNG with transparent background, you can find that here.

9/23/2016:  Please note: I found a typo (*gasp!*) and have fixed the stickers accordingly.  Please let me know if there are any issues downloading them.  This is my first time uploading a revised version of an item to Google Drive and it is quite possible that I may have made a mistake.

Also, to help you find the free planner sticker files in the future, I have added a category to the top of the blog.  If you click on the category, it will bring up all the blog postings with free sticker files in them.

Let me know how you're planning to spend your Hobbit Day, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and feedback! I will try to get back to you shortly.